People, Places, Projects – it’s all interrelated; we cannot afford to do one without considering the other.
2012 Conference will have a focus on each of these key areas and its
importance for the successful delivery of any project.
- What is expected of a project manager today and in the future?
- Managing people within the project and wider workplace can be a challenge for projects, programmes and across the portfolio
- Delivering projects in an organisation where the culture is not open to change
- Managing project teams that are not centrally located
- Awareness and management of outside issues that may affect the workforce, how do we manage this?
- In today’s technological environment, do we have a work / life balance in a 24/7 world
- Being aware of the project management environment
- Project Management and cultural awareness
- Project Management and environmental risk
- Globalisation Projects
- Do we really understand project portfolio management?
- When to call a project a programme?
- What guidance is there to move a project to a programme?
- Does project portfolio management really do the role it’s meant to, if yes then what makes it successful and if not why not?
- What methodology or framework do we apply?
Your attendance at the conference will provide opportunities to further develop your skills, knowledge share, and network.
will provide the opportunity to hear key speakers share their practical
knowledge and project management approaches when working in such a
diverse and demanding project environment.
I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to participate in this important Conference.
On behalf of the AIPM, we look forward to seeing you in Melbourne.
2012 Convenor | AIPM National Director